MarketPro has partnered with a top travel brand in Atlanta, GA in search of two Long-term contract Marketing Analysts. We are currently seeking a strong Marketing Database Analyst who will be responsible for producing analysis and reports dealing with Client’s loyalty program’s customers, products, services, and promotional activities. You will be considered an expert in customer data gathered through the Client’s various systems, research or other means.
- Gather customer data through Client’s various systems, research or other means.
- Extract and manipulate data by performing database queries that support marketing efforts.
- Executing campaign list pulls for Client’s direct marketing efforts (direct mail, email, web personalization, SMS, etc.)
- Use knowledge of Client’s customer data to provide direction on targeting strategies and campaign measurement.
- Use knowledge of marketing campaign processes to manage technologies related to the Client’s customer life cycle.
- BA or BS Degree Statistics, Mathematics, Information Technology, Finance, Marketing, Engineering or other Business field
- 3-5 years of working experience
- Strong project management experience and relationship management skills with the ability to work independently
- Proficiency in data mining, data processing, and business intelligence required.
- Have excellent time management and prioritization abilities along with proven oral and written communication skills
- Very strong writing and oral communication skills
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite (specifically PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
- Proficiency in data mining, data processing, and business intelligence required. Familiarity with HTML preferred.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Have a strong level of professionalism, creativity, and integrity
- Experience with IBM Cognos, SAS or Informatica, Teradata SQL, BTEQ scripts and Unica Campaign Management (or similar software packages) desired.
This is a contract position