MarketPro is partnering with a top brand in Atlanta, GA in search of a highly skilled Market Research Analyst for a long-term contract role. We are currently seeking a market research professional who has analytical business writing skills to take large amounts of data and turn it into actionable items for executives.
• Responsible for the distribution of personalized communications to employees including statements, emails, letters), management of the daily/weekly publication calendar and coordination of updates with developers and graphic designers
• Will have oversight of Client’s HR online portal, which is the central repository for targeted employee messages, personalized statements, and Self-Service HR transactions.
• Should be comfortable with manipulating data and will be required to implement of quality assurance mechanisms to ensure the right audience is receiving the right message.
• Responsible for the creation of new HR/Marketing analytics reporting that will be used to consult with content owners and provide recommendations to stakeholders on how to organize/distribute key messages and content online.
• Individual should have strong background in continuous improvement. Acute attention to detail and strong analytical skills required.
• Ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines and time constraints is required. Strong organizational skills are essential.
• Prior work experience (at least 3 years) with marketing or HR analytics
• Advanced capabilities in MS Excel and Access required.
• Experience with Hyperion, Cognos, SQL or similar data querying applications required.
• Experience with analyzing large amounts of data and leveraging into business actionable reviewing data.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
This is a long-term contract position.