Are you ready to develop digital strategies to bring awareness to one of the worlds’ leading organization’s serving families and kids across the globe?
This may be the perfect job for you!
MarketPro has partnered with the philanthropic division of one of the world’s most iconic healthcare institutions to find their new Director of Digital Communications. This global non-profit now annually raises over $100 million, and continues to grow and build its fundraising capacity in order to realize the full potential of its extraordinary community of donors and supporters. This program is critical to growing the organizations fundraising endeavor by engaging donors, parents and friends based on geographic regions or other key affinities.
The Director is responsible for the online fundraising program. A key focus of this position will be to expand the digital communications and donor engagement pipeline and grow the special and major gifts program thru our digital channels.
The Director is responsible for setting the vision and evolution of the digital storytelling platforms, aggressively expanding these platforms to new markets and languages, growing and evolving the corporate social media channels, leading the development and execution of digital training and capability-building for global public affairs, and leading our high-performing social & digital team.
This role oversees the work of a cross-department team of communications, social media and data experts who operate as an in-house agency—developing and implementing digital campaigns to meet a variety of department-specific and institution-wide goals. The right fit is someone who can manage the details without losing sight of the big picture, understands analytics, and is a skilled people and project manager. Solution-oriented and comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree in business or communications preferred.
- Eight to ten years progressive experience in communications with an emphasis on websites and email. Demonstrated success (participants, revenue) in online campaigns in a nonprofit or for-profit setting.
- Detail-oriented, strategic thinker with strong project management experience—ability to prioritize and complete assignments under tight deadlines.
- Experience managing designers, writers, analysts—both staff and vendors.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (such as Omniture, Web Trends, Google Analytics) to inform online strategy and continually improve site conversion and performance.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies to account for cross-browser, cross-platform issues.
- Dynamic, articulate, and confident individual with ability to successfully lead a team and drive projects to completion
- Highly analytical, data driven and goal-orientated.
- A communications expert with superior oral and written communication skills
- Incorporates the brand promise and positioning into strategies and messaging.
- Excellent time management and capability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environments
- Strong analytical capability to compile, analyze and make recommendations from various sources of data, both quantitative and qualitative.