MarketPro has an immediate need for a contract Corporate Research Analyst to join a dynamic entertainment brand here in Atlanta. The Corporate Research Analyst will work across all of client’s businesses. This position requires both strategic and tactical skill sets, with a good command of digital media and an understanding of traditional media and market research. The ideal candidate must be a team player, thrive with iterative work processes, and be dedicated to upholding the highest standards of research excellence.
- Assist with producing research on online, mobile and connected devices growth and media consumption, and other emerging technology trends
- Having regular opportunities to contribute to Executive and Corporate reporting
- Having digital media industry knowledge, and a solid understanding of the principles of digital media research and media math
- Produce a series of critical corporate digital reports on the Internet space from a variety of research resources, including Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Nielsen Online and Mobile, and a number of comScore products
- Extracting, manipulating and formatting data from various digital analytics and syndicated audience research software systems
- BS/BA in Psychology/Business/Statistics/Math/Communications or related field
- 1-2 Years traditional and/or new media research experience. This can include a strong internship.
- Experience working within online and/or mobile wireless analytics space, or working with similar relevant data preferred
- Strong, concise writer who is a critical thinker and comfortable with manipulating numbers
- Solid understanding of the principles of digital media research and media math
- Proficient in basic statistics and analysis, and a solid working knowledge of cross-tabs and/or statistical tables
- Competent in extracting and manipulating data from research software systems
- High attention to detail a necessity and ability to learn quickly, accompanied by outstanding communications skills and quality control skills
- Solid MS Office skills, including intermediate Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to manage multiple projects, shifting priorities and detailed work
- Outstanding communications skills, attention to detail, and quality control skills
This is a contract position.