MarketPro is partnering with a top brand in Atlanta, GA in search of a highly skilled Corporate Communication Specialist! The ideal candidate will be a corporate communications professional with extensive experience managing broad employee communication campaigns/projects, tailoring message to audience and reinforcing the value proposition of the company.
- Creates communications programs that effectively describe and promote internal programs or employee action including graphics, brochures, fact sheets, or other promotional products.
- Writes/Edits memos, speeches, talking points, and presentations with minimal, if any, further editing required •Creates and executes project-level communication plans for senior leadership.
- Act as liaison for divisional communication projects for cross-divisional directed communications
- Build and enhance communication vehicles to meet the needs of audience
- Identify innovations and improvements to current communication methods (social media, multi-media)
- Establish baseline of current communications effectiveness and execute ongoing measurement plan for measuring progress against goals.
- Use analytical behaviors to collaborate with departmental leaders to measure effectiveness of communications, draw insights from analytics, and make necessary recommendations for improvement.
- Inform audiences through mass communication methods and innovative uses of technology, which would include email, web portal postings, call posts, texting, memos, and videos.
- Serve as consultant to content owners within the division and others on the team.
- Bachelor degree in journalism, public relations, marketing (or similar) or at least 5 years relevant work experience in a corporate communications or HR communications positions.
- Must have experience managing communications projects large and small.
- Must be familiar with Associated Press style.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe)
- Experience with Photoshop and/or Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus.
- Previous experience with web publishing tools and website maintenance/development also a plus
This is a contract position.