MarketPro has partnered with an organization in Nashville, TN whose mission is to enrich the lives of those they serve with compassion and integrity. Together we are seeking to hire a talented Web Analytics Manager to join this dynamic team. Using strong strategic judgment, deep analytical skills and strong intellectual curiosity, the Web Analytics Manager will be responsible for the collection, analysis, and presentation of various web metrics and test results.
Working with Google Analytics, Omniture and other web analytics platforms, you will develop regular and ad-hoc reports, analyze trends, summarize and present findings, and articulate key insights to agency and client stakeholders. You will also identify and prioritize opportunities for content optimization, and take a lead role to recommend, design, and manage A/B or multi-variate testing programs. This is a great opportunity to be part of an analytics team that does leading-edge work as part of an outstanding organization.
- Gather, structure and analyze data to derive compelling insights that drive the optimization of company’s online marketing initiatives. This includes the design and management of web analytics tracking systems to ascertain behavioral response to marketing initiatives.
- Develops compelling and insightful recommendations, and communicates these effectively with the various stakeholders and among cross-functional teams.
- Designs, creates, and manages critical web analytics and marketing reports.
- Develops, maintains and troubleshoots integrated systems for collecting, managing and reporting on web analytics and online sales metrics using relational databases and reporting technologies including online analytic tools (Adobe/Omniture Digital Marketing Suite: SiteCatalyst, Discover, Data Warehouse and ReportBuilder) and traditional reporting/analysis platforms (e.g., SQL, Excel, and Access)
- Hypothesizes and then develops techniques for improving the customer experience online and then increasing the value of each user to the website via statistical testing techniques such as A/B and multivariate testing strategies.
- Develop recommendations for Search Engine Marketing / Optimization
Requirements and Minimum Qualifications:
- BS/MS/PhD degree in a quantitative discipline (applied mathematics, statistics, computer science,
- operations research, or related field) from a leading academic institution.
- 5+ years of work experience in a hands-on web analytics role with a proven record of success and advancement.
- Robust knowledge of digital marketing strategy
- Experienced user of Web analytic tools such as Adobe SiteCatalyst
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to determine “big picture” implications
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a deadline drive environment
- A passion for problem-solving, comfort with ambiguity, and creativity.
- Demonstrated success presenting complex findings (qualitative and quantitative) in a clear and
- compelling manner that inspires action
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and drive change, and collaborate effectively with a variety of individuals and organizations