MarketPro has partnered with a healthcare brand whose mission is to enrich the lives of those they serve with compassion and integrity. Headquartered in Nashville, TN, our client is looking for a Partner Marketing Programs Manager to cultivate partnerships with 3rd-party referral sources (lead aggregators). The Partner Marketing Programs Manager will be responsible for managing relationships with key accounts as well as internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate has an in-depth understanding of lead aggregator business models and their go-to-market strategies while staying up-to-date with evolving practices and aggregator growth strategies.
- Develop strategies along with the SVP of Direct Marketing to drive occupancy growth across multiple service lines through the strategic use of referral partners.
- Serve as the primary lead in establishing agreements/contracts with lead aggregators, monitoring terms and renewal dates; engage the SVP of Direct Marketing in contract negotiations.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with referral partners, monitoring program performance, sharing results and recommending modifications as appropriate.
- Integrate referral partner strategies into overall direct response stimulation plans, ensuring alignment of objectives at the market level.
- Develop matrix for referral partners to test new approaches and go-to-market strategies that maximize effectiveness and efficiency in cost of acquisition.
- Manage and process weekly and monthly budgets with referral partners; ensure accuracy of invoices and prepare for approval
- Collaborate with sales and operations partners to strategically use referral partners in growth plans.
- Monitor results of aggregators and distribute weekly scorecard.
- Develop marketing stimulation plans, including lead, visit and move-in projections by referral partner.
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate market trends and consumer behavior & perceptions to identify market opportunities for strategic use of referral partners.
- Develop and share comparative value of referral partner channel vs. internal channels, including call centers and online/web
- Monitor and respond to feedback from the field regarding referral partners; compile and distributes reports.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferably with emphasis in Marketing, Advertising or Communications.
- 6+ years of marketing experience. Two to three years of experience working with referral partners in healthcare and/or other related industries. Mastery of MS Office, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- A communications expert with superior oral and written communication skills
- Incorporates the brand promise and positioning into strategies and messaging.
- Excellent time management and capability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical capability to compile, analyze and make recommendations from various sources of data, both quantitative and qualitative.