Are you a business development professional with a passion for cultivating strategic partnerships? Want to utilize your strategic capabilities to make a difference in the lives of families?
MarketPro has partnered with a leading healthcare brand in Nashville, TN. On a mission to enrich the lives of those they serve with compassion and integrity, our client is now in search of a Vice President of Business Development and Strategic Partnerships. This position is responsible for contributing to core business success through development of strategic partnerships that drive new customer acquisition and deliver significant revenue growth. The position is foremost a business development role to formulate and drive business development, strategies, lead C-suite relationship development, bundle capabilities, and partner to drive large scale market opportunities.
- Evaluate, establish, and manage strategic relationships with leading companies in adjacent markets to extend brand equity and increase leads.
- Develop and lead new channel strategies to reach employers and their working caregivers.
- In collaboration with other senior executives, target, cultivate, and execute strategic partnerships with national healthcare providers and payers to optimally position the brand in the healthcare marketplace.
- Leads the sales cycle with the partner, from strategic approach, defining solution opportunities to business modeling and term sheet negotiations.
- Evaluate the partner’s strategy and product development plans, organizational structure and based on that, develops a pursuit plan that positions solutions to fit the partner’s business model and objectives.
- Gains trust and confidence of the prospective partner through development of relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Liaises with appropriate staff to assist with general marketing initiatives and advise on the most effective ways in which to communicate to the partner base to win new business and to build the brand positively.
- Support other strategic marketing initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 years related experience in marketing or business development, preferably within the hospitality or healthcare industry.
- Proven relationship management experience that has resulted in impactful revenue generation.
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex negotiations and in working with legal staff.