MarketPro is in search of a VP, Digital Marketing in the greater Boston area. Our client is looking for a results-driven executive with integrated marketing experiences in website management, SEO, SEM, paid media and possible CRM background.
This position is head of the Digital Team and reports to the CMO. The successful candidate will develop, drive and manage an overarching digital strategy with clear focus on reputation and volume growth. The Vice President of Digital Marketing is responsible for managing the brand’s digital marketing plan, digital ecosystem and team ensuring all on-line marketing communications represent a unified voice, adhere to established style guidelines and present the brand’s messages in an effort to drive brand awareness, improve the online customer experience and journey.
- Lead brand’s digital marketing strategy execution. This includes web, social media, search, CRM, paid media, digital assets, and web analytics.
- Lead the Enterprise, internal interactive team and outside partners to develop and implement strategies that deliver volume and quality engagement among target audiences across all digital touch points
- Oversee teams responsible for testing, campaign delivery and digital platform engagement to develop insights from analytics resulting in recommendations for improvements in platform strategies.
- Improve usability, design, content, and conversion of the varied digital media platforms.
- Provide strategic advice, education and leadership on all digital marketing efforts as well as technological advances. Work closely with other internal stakeholders.
- Be on the forefront of exploring new technologies and media platforms, and the development of strategies to drive engagement (online display, paid search, SEO, social media, marketing automation, mobile, etc.).
- Identify best in class vendors, as needed. Negotiates contracts and maintains relationships.
- Determine the needs and create the standards and policies for the technical infrastructure in association with other internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field and a minimum of 10 years’ experience creating digital solutions using emerging technologies, including management responsibility in a major online environment.
- Current leading digital strategy and managing a large team in respective organization
- Experience in and understanding of marketing communication planning, interactive design and consultation, creative development and execution, advertising, media planning and market research.
- Experience with interactive marketing, analytical solutions and waterfall or agile methodologies.
- Strong understanding of the use of CMS solutions, video, and social media apps