MarketPro has partnered with a fast growing Digital Marketing agency in Atlanta to hire their new VP, Account Services Group. This award-winning Interactive Firm needs a VP with the intuitive ability to lead and inspire his or her team in the creation of innovative ideas for its portfolio of brands focused in the hi-end luxury brand space. The Vice President of Account Services is responsible for the management, service and profitability of an assigned department and major accounts. This role will be a mix of business development & hi-level account management. As VP you will lead, manage and plan the clients’ short and long-term marketing strategies, as well as take responsibility for “bottom-line” accountability. In addition, the VP will maintain contact with all levels of management within the assigned clients, particularly Senior Management. The VP will also assume the overall management and supervision responsibilities for the Account Team(s) personnel. Finally, the VP will handle all issues related to the selected clients and inform agency executives of any serious issues needing escalation, and be able to recognize additional opportunities within the account to expand the business by a goal of 15% per year.
- Handle all aspects of client relations management
- Build positive and lasting relationships based upon achievement of the client’s marketing objectives in a manner profitable to the agency
- Gain a thorough understanding of the client’s business and industry, becoming the “subject matter expert”, and lead the
- Account Team(s) in understanding/knowing this information
- Provide strategic planning and direction on assigned account(s), and develop/present appropriate POVs to the client(s) as required to keep agency top-of-mind to client(s)
- Provide leadership to Account Team(s) assigned
- Recognize and capitalize on any and all opportunities to grow the business
- Ensure the utilization of appropriate agency departments by Account Team(s)
- Perform a leadership role in preparing and conducting Account Team(s) and client meetings
- Work with agency executives and/or new business committee to make new business presentations
- Develop networks of potential client contacts and follow-up as indicated
- Involve agency executives and/or new business committee in the early adoption process by the prospect to ensure success
- Spearhead effort on RFP preparations, delivery and follow-up
- Manage within Account Team(s), understand and follow all agency procedures, while taking a leadership role in seeking ways to improve upon them
- Remain knowledgeable about the operations of the agency as a whole
- Teach procedures and operations to subordinates in informal and formal training sessions
- 10+ years business development, account and client management experience in the interactive/digital agency space
Must be at expert level for ALL the latest Digital Channels (search, mobile, social, digital advertising, web content, web development).
- Needs to be able to execute all of the Digital Channels listed above and handle the management of these integrated programs.
- Able to precisely manage projects and client relationships for all of the above.
- Interpersonal communication (written and verbal) & superior presentation skills
- B.A. in related discipline; MBA a plus