Are you a software product management professional in search of a new challenge? What if you could manage a wildly successful product that has been successful without formal product management processes? Want to lead innovation in a 25 year old company with a start-up mentality? Does the challenge of building a product management strategy from the ground-up excite you? If this describes what you are looking for, we have a way to grow your career.
MarketPro has partnered with a very unique company looking to take their business to the next level by way of innovation. Their models are used in thousands of organizations worldwide to deliver business results that serve as differentiators in the global market. This position is responsible for managing Maturity Models including development and deployment of the product and all product assets.
Are you ready to work with a great team to develop and implement product management best practices from the ground up?
- Develop and own the product roadmap for the product suite illustrating vision and key phases of deliverables for the product
- Develop new product and product enhancement plans and write high-level business requirements for the product suite based on market feedback, analysis and priority of enhancement opportunities
- Articulate market problems and define user personas
- Manage the design and plans for new product concepts, product specifications and customer requirements
- Manage day-to-day operations, product development, pilots and ongoing Partner and customer support
- Operating with a strong focus on product performance management and collection & dissemination of performance data from the user community
- Communication and advocacy with stakeholders, including collaborators, advisory boards and Change Control Board
- Own economic performance of product suite
- Design and execute a successful market adoption strategy
- 8 plus years of product management with product marketing experience
- Domain expertise in software lifecycle and strong understanding of software development
- BA Degree in Engineering or Computer Science, MBA required
- Proven Product Management background. Software, SaaS is a plus
- Expert level experience in gathering customer requirements and translating them into consumable users stories
- Software Engineering or Sales Engineering for a software company experience a plus
- Proven track record in launching new products/services